Backlnks Generators is
Why People Buy Backlinks
My company has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on backlinks and these are the reasons why:
1. It Saves Time
What some people don’t realize is that both white hat or black hat link building tactics are huge time killers. Let’s say you want to focus on white hat link acquisition.
If you want to acquire backlinks through outreach, you need to:
- Create a quality SEO content asset that’s worth promoting
- Prospect for relevant link opportunities
- Qualify those opportunities
- Build a relationship with each opportunity
- Request link placement on the qualified websites
- Test different outreach strategies to improve your response rate
- If your request is approved, you then need to create content
- If you don’t want to create the content yourself, you need to go through the process of hiring a writer
- Rinse and repeat
But wait, there’s more:
If you want to have a life outside of just acquiring backlinks, you to create systems, procedures, and hire staff to perform these tasks. Not only that, you will need to train each person, so that they can perform this task the right way.
Oh yeah, let’s not forget that none of this will go according to plan. That means you either have to hire a project manager or be the manager yourself.
So, the moral of this short story is that when people are buying backlinks, they aren’t actually buying a backlink.
They are buying a process.
Here is the process of building a network:
- Find expired domains that meet a minimum vetting criteria
- Qualify each domain based on deeper analysis
- Purchase the domain (or participate in domain auctions to secure it)
- Buy hosting for the domain
- Set the domain up on a CMS (like WordPress)
- If you’re using WordPress, install and setup plugins
- Create foundational pages and find a theme to make the site look real
- Create a fake persona (if you’re getting serious)
- Test the quality of the expired domain
- If the domain passes your test, you then have to write content for placing your link
- Or, go through the process of ordering content
- If the site isn’t indexed, go through a process to get it indexed
- Create additional filler content
- Buy social signals or fake traffic to increase the “realness” of the site
Now, once again, you could do this all yourself, but your life would be dedicated to PBNs.
What I explained above is for one domain. After you get more than one, other operational issues come into play such as managing the network, dealing with hacked sites, dealing with unreliable hosts, and even dealing with your sites getting deindexed.
On the other hand, you could just use a service to go through this entire process for you. Once again, you are buying a process.
2. Faster Results
I’m going to assume you’re trying to do white or grey/black hat link acquisition yourself. If that’s the case, buying backlinks would clearly increase the speed for seeing results. That’s because you aren’t spending hours on these mind-numbing tasks.
Instead, you would be able to focus on other SEO priorities such as content creation, technical optimization, UX, page-level optimization, and even CRO.
So, after what you just read, you probably think I’m all for buying links.
Let’s take it back a notch because there are some caveats that you need to consider.
It’s Dangerous ?
Buying backlinks is against Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. It doesn’t matter whether it’s blogger outreach or whether you are using private blog networks.
Buying backlinks is buying backlinks.
That means the big danger is if Google catches you, you will get a manual action against your site. In short, that means your organic search traffic will get murdered overnight.
This is not a good feeling and I’ve felt on several different occasions.